Residential and Commercial DGM LVP Products
DGM warrants the DGM Luxury Vinyl Planks products to be free from manufacturing defects. Under normal use and care, the products will not wear through the finish layer for specified lengths of time from the date of purchase.
1. “Light Commercial” use means the products are installed in places where foot traffic moderately impacts the floors.
2. “Wear through the finish layer” means the products wear to the level that over 10% of the printed pattern of the total flooring project is altered or removed.
DGM Luxury Vinyl Planks warranty only apples to original purchasers of DGM flooring and is not transferable.
This warranty is subject to the following conditions:
1. The LVP must be installed properly for its intended purpose and under the manufacturer’s installation guide.
3. The LVP must be maintained properly in accordance with DGM’s care and maintenance instructions.
1. Damages arising from improper installation, for example, subfloor irregularities, or inadequate maintenance, for example, discoloration due to excessive heat.
2. Damages caused by accidents or abuse.
3. Small variations in color and texture between samples, photos or models and the installed flooring.
4. Damages caused by constructions.
5. Refinishing or recoating.
The preceding list is illustrative but not exclusive of many kinds of problems which are not caused by manufacturing defects.